Why is Emu Oil good for the skin?
So we know that emu oil is good for the skin,...but why? The reason that emu oil is so good for the skin is because the chemical makeup of emu oil is similar to our skins natural oils. Emu oil is high in vitamins A, B, C, D & E, amino acids, and minerals, all of these are needed for healthy skin.
Emu Oil naturally contains
* Vitamin E, which is a major antioxidant and skin healing ingredient
* Vitamin A, a known skin repairer and high in antioxidants
* Linoleic acid, which helps to ease muscle aches and joint pain
* Oleic acid, which is a proven skin cell regenerator and anti-wrinkle agent
* Sapogens, natural skin softeners
* Terpines, known antiseptics.