The List of Emu Oil Benefits Goes On And On
Emu oil's many natural components have a number of different benefits for both the inside and outside of your body. Having been used by Australia's indigenous people for thousands of years to treat various ailments and injuries, emu oil is still one of the best and safest natural alternatives to modern day medicine.
Ingesting emu oil provides an excellent source of Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids (EFA's). We cannot naturally produce EFA's on our own, so we need to maintain a regular intake in our diets as they are very important to the health and wellbeing of our bodies. Omega 3 in particular is good for the heart and medical trials have shown that it can help prevent heart attack and stroke. It also demonstrated that including Omega 3 rich foods in your diet can produce a moderate decrease in a person's cholesterol levels.
Emu oil works effectively as an external skincare product because of its ability to penetrate to the deepest layers of skin. It also serves as a carrier oil which means it is able to carry other beneficial ingredients deeper into the skin when used in conjunction with skin care products. This allows the emu oil to treat various skin, muscle and joint conditions including: inflammation, arthritis, skin rash, burns, pain relief, muscle tension and many more.
Emu Oil Benefits many Ailments
Common Benefits of Emu Oil Ingredients
- Linoleic acid - good for relieving muscle aches and joint pain
- Oleic Acid - serves as a skin cell regenerator and anti-wrinkle agent
- Vitamin E & A - provides the body with a major antioxidant and healing agent
- Sapogens - naturally softens the skin
Benefits for Skin Conditions
The natural benefits of emu oil can help heal a great number of specific chronic skin ailments and scarring including:
- Burns such as sunburn, 1st and 2nd degree burns and radiation burns
- Acne and skin rashes
- Athlete's foot
- Insect stings and bites to lower swelling, redness and pain
- Wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, sun damaged or aging skin and dry skin conditions
Emuse pure emu oil is Halal certified.